Wednesday 15 April 2009

steorid time

I was meant to phone my GP today about the steroid injection. I rolled over in bed this morning snoozing happily when my phone rang. As it's a new phone I didn't know what it was for a second and then thought it was the alarm and I had somehow set it. Once I realised the phone was actually ringing I lay there momentarily wondering how I answered. Managed to do that before it rang off "urgheluro" in sleepy voice. It was my GP and she knew immediately she had woken me. It was only 9.50am! Anyway, to cut a long story short I'm getting the steroid jab tomorrow. I'm not convinced it will work but we will see and I will ask tomorrow what the next course of action will be should the elbow still refuse to straighten periodically and should the knees and ankle remain swollen.
In the meantime I am attempting to start to write a lecture for after the Easter break as I can't see myself taking up her offer of a sick note. Wish I could though!

No comments: