Wednesday 27 October 2010

Chastised

And so, to prove that this blog will share the good and bad of the personal training and weight loss programme, I was seriously told off at today's session by DD.  I lost no weight.  He started by saying that he wasn't just about training that it was about major lifestyle changes.  He even told me to look at him when he was talking as I was looking at the ground.  I felt like a recalcitrant school girl who had been caught smoking or drinking on school grounds.  He said that in the first six weeks the weight should be dropping off me.  So, he's set a weight loss target of 4lb between today and next Tuesday.  GULP.  And if I thought he was mad today I'll see 4 times worse next week if I haven't lost the weight.  And then the session started.  It was back to the legs and it was longer and tougher than the first time.  He did, however, admit that I was extremely strong and a lot fitter than he had thought and it was the swimming. 

I have one day off between now and seeing him next Tuesday.  On Saturday.  But I'm going to have to swap the Sunday stuff for Sunday as I'm at home for my mum's birthday.  And a strict diet between now and Tuesday.  I'm exhausted.  I was hoping for tomorrow as a rest day and I was going to rest and not even go for a swim. 

No comments: