Thursday 19 February 2009

Completely alone

I've just had a phone call from my publisher: they've gone into liquidation but another company has taken them over and is honouring all the contracts. But now I'm worried: I can't find any info on the new publisher on the internet and have no idea what they publish or the standard. I'm wondering if I should consider refusing the new contract and trying elsewhere, but then in credit crunch time should I just thank my stars I have this (after all I'm not going to make a fortune from it). I have nobody to ask and I was so shocked to hear it that I never asked her more questions and don't have a phone number. I could cry. I probably will cry.

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

Sorry to hear that. Can you not phone your old publisher back for more information?