Thursday 13 May 2010

stressing out.

I've been absent again because I've been so bloody busy and stressing out.  We are coming up to exam period at my university and with it the attendant panicked students.  On my desk I currently have 30 past paper questions to mark and give feedback on which will take me all weekend to do. 

I had a few days annual leave earlier this week as I go shortlisted for the job in New City and stayed on a couple of days.  I haven't heard anything yet so don't think I've got it.  Bit disappointed but it may be for the best.  Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.  I love the city, I know I would be happy there but the teaching methods in the law school are completely alien to me and I'm not sure I would suit them.  Not getting it would mean that I wouldn't have a decision to make and would make my mum happy.  She's already asked me if I'm going to just receive the rejection letter now and can barely keep the glee out of her voice. 

I found a new blog a while back: someone is blogging their weight loss.  So, seeing as I'm not happy with my weight at all and have been trying and failing to lose weight for quite a while now, I'm going to put my weight where my blog is.  I'm going to weightwatchers but now, once a week, I'm putting my new (hopefully lower) weight online here so I'm accountable to you lot out there who read this.  So, wish me luck, encourage me and send me some virtual chocolate please!

Here goes:

14 stone 12.5lb

No comments: